lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

Federica - Bullets and Butterflies, Ferragamo

  ___________________________________
# skinny neri # golf a V bianco Zara # pochette Ferragamo # Converse lucide nere ____________________________
My style is multifaceted: I like elegant outfits made of bodycon dresses and heels, but also casual ones in which converse and jeans have keyrole! Often I take inspiration from movies, music videos and vintage magazine! ________________________________________________________
LOOK 828

2 comentarios:

Federica - Bullets and butterflies dijo...

I'm the girl in the photo!

I'm Federica and I come from Lecce, in South Italy!

My style is multifaceted: I like elegant outfits made of bodycon dresses and heels, but also casual ones in which converse and jeans have keyrole!
Often I take inspiration from movies, music videos and vintage magazine!

Dannie dijo...

I love her simple chic style! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I think I was featured on your blog quite some time ago, unfortunately back then I wasn't too familiar with the way things work so I didn't get a chance to link it :/ Thanks again though :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA