viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

Eda's Planet

Puntúa este look de 1 a 10
Rate this look from 1 to 10
ELLA DICE- SAID: This is the outfit I wore this morning while going to the market for some spring flowers.I found this lovely tulips in different shades of pink and purple. Don't you adore lazy Saturday mornings, with no alarm clock and nothing important to do?.
Este es el traje que llevaba esta mañana, mientras iba al mercado .Encontré la primavera hermosa con tulipanes en diferentes tonos de rosa y morado. ¿Es sábado por la mañana, sin despertador y nada importante que hacer?.
Que bonito, al menos a mi me parece muy bonito lo que dice, ¿No crees?.
YA NO ESISTE ESTE BLOG
LOOK 353

2 comentarios:

Eda dijo...

Thank you!I'm honored to see my outfit in the same gallery with this amazing girls you posted before!

Annie Spandex dijo...

Eda is supremely awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA