lunes, 6 de agosto de 2012

BLOG OF THE WEEK, Romantic girl

Author: Liza

Blog: Romantic girl

Country: BIELORRUSIA - BELARÚS

BELARÚS FASHION BLOGS

GLOBAL FASHION BLOGS

Interview

How did you get the idea to create your blog?

I read a lot of different blogs about fashion. With them I was inspired. This led to the idea of ??creating your blog.


How would you describe your style?

I do not stick to one style. I wear what I like.


What other blog, if you have one, inspires you in a special way and would you recommend? Besides LOOK 10 of course.

thecherryblossomgirl.com | annawii.blogg.se | fashionzen.blogspot.com | kertiii.blogspot.com | misspandora.fr Here is a small part of my favorite blogs

Who or what has been your greatest fashion inspiration and do you feel influenced by the trends?

I think it's more the media, and in particular the fashion magazines, they read with yanachala 10 years.

Do you think fashion blogs might influence big brands and of course designers and creators?

I think now it is set fashion trends bloggers, and street fashion .. Many designers are invited bloggers to create collections


How do you value the fashion market in your country? Do you think it's on an international level?

In our country it is not very well developed. Few of its designers, and brand shops are very small.


Are you now with any project in hands that can lead you to where you want to be in the fashion world?

If I understand the question (still the language barrier effect) Who I'd like to be in the fashion world? In my dreams I am a fashion designer who has his own small shop .. ))

Finally, would you like to add anything else or what’s the one question you wish people asked you but you’ve never had the opportunity to answer?

I am very modest, that would be asking questions myself)) Thank you for choosing me for the interview!

Translated into English by: The Seeker

8 comentarios:

X dijo...

circleofchaos:
Yes, of course when you want.
Thanks for commenting
Regards.

teresweetstyle dijo...

que linda es, me encanta la entrevista!

xx

Anónimo dijo...

Can anybody here please suggest a good title for my weblog associated
with running / marathon?
My homepage :: click here

X dijo...

Tere:
Gracias por tu comment, es bonito saber que siempre te acuerdas...
Bss

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE dijo...

You have a nice style, love the blog and your ideas :)
Check out mine if you've got time.

X dijo...

Isabella: Thanks, I'll see your site.
regards

Cravingforbarneys dijo...

Me ha encantado tu bloG es super interesante!

http://cravingforbarneys.com

X dijo...

Cravingforbarneys:
Gracias.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA