lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

Vintage Traffic

ELLA DICE - SAID: What I like about this look is the green on my H&M jacket, the high heels with crocodile pattern, the Zara skinny jeans and the bag, which is vintage!Thank you and good luck with your blog:).
______________
Ahora tengo que decir que eligió look que me gusta! Lo que me gusta de este look es el verde de mi chaqueta de H & M, zapatos de tacón con el patrón de cocodrilo, el flaco Zara pantalones vaqueros y el bolso, Gracias y buena suerte con tu blog :)
- SUGGESTS A BETTER PICTURE -
LOOK 267

5 comentarios:

Gia dijo...

I am so happy you guys to appear in here, I think you do a fantastic job with this blog, I like the idea!
I just started my own site for fashion bloggers www.vogueicon.com if you'll ever have time check it out!
Now I have to say that you picked one look that I really like!
What I like about this look is the green on my H&M jacket, the high heels with crocodile pattern, the Zara skinny jeans and the bag, which is vintage!
Thank you and good luck with your blog:)

xoxo,
Gia!

Seeker dijo...

Me encanta el color de su chaqueta.

Besos

Gia dijo...

My country is Romania:)
thanks!

xoxo,
Gia!

Anónimo dijo...

Bonita chaqueta, amo ese color. Hola!! Quería avisarles que el blog Mi vida mi estilo, festeja sus 14.000 visitas y sortea uno de mis bolsos. Pueden participar todos los que quieran y de cualquier país. Te paso el link para participar en el sorteo: http://mividamiestilo.blogspot.com/2009/05/mi-primer-sorteo.html
Muchas suerte

Jewel dijo...

¡¡que buen look!! me encantan los estilismos que tengan como protagonista el color.

Un beso Vicen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA