lunes, 2 de abril de 2012

BLOG OF THE WEEK, Born This Way

Author: Eva

Blog: [Born This Way]

COUNTRY: Russia

RUSSIAN FASHION BLOGS

GLOBAL FASHION BLOGS

Interview

How did you get the idea to create your blog?

I don’t remember how exactly I decided to make this first step and publish my first post. But I definitely have no regrets. To be onest, my first posts were awful as well as the design of my blog from the prospective I see it now. I had no experience and didn’t know how to act in the fashion blogging world. But it was and still is an exciting way to grow, to develop and move forward.

How would you describe your style?

Different. It’s really hard for me to explain it in a couple of words. Can say for sure, that studs, spikes, fringe, rocker vibes are much more closer for me than floral prints, bows, peter pen collars and all this cute stuff. I like it, but on someone else.

For me to find personal style means to find a balance between your inside and outside. I don’t know if I already found it, but I’m close.


What other blog, if you have one, inspires you in a special way and would you recommend? Besides LOOK 10 of course.

Usually I take my doze of inspiration from different blogs – it could be just a small detail, like mix of colors, or hairstyle, or even shape of a button, that can inspire me to the whole outfit. Fashion is in details.

Who or what has been your greatest fashion inspiration and do you feel influenced by the trends?

Greatest fashion inspiration – it’s hard to say. As for the trends – it’s completely depends on a particular trend. If it has nothing common to me and my style – then “goodbye trend, you’re not for me”. If I like it, and it’s close to my style – then why not. One of the most important things about mass trends – is to be selective and to adapt them to your personal style, and not just become a blindly follower.

Do you think fashion blogs might influence big brands and of course designers and creators?

I’m sure they already do. I think, that fashion bloggers today is the moving power of fashion. Fashion lovers from all over the world every single day interact, share their ideas and inspire each other. Every minute millions of bloggers and people who read their blogs are involved into fashion somehow. And this movement and its influence can be barely compared to anything else.


How do you value the fashion market in your country? Do you think it's on an international level?

Unfortunately, it requires a long way for our fashion market to catch up with international level. I travel a lot, and can say that the main problem in our country – it’s lack of fashion culture, most people don’t express themselves, and usually you see a grey-black mass on the streets every single day, and it really pleasant to see somebody bright and creative. But it’s not so bad, I’m sure we just need some time.

P.s. It’s so funny, when I take my outfit pictures outside, people are staring at me, like I’m insane. In these minutes I’m feeling like a freak, but in a good way:)


Are you now with any project in hands that can lead you to where you want to be in the fashion world?

Yes, I am working on it right now, and I’m very happy and excited. I fall in love with fashion I dreamed to become a fashion designer since I remember myself. That’s all I can say for now:)

Finally, would you like to add anything else or what’s the one question you wish people asked you but you’ve never had the opportunity to answer?

I like the wording of the question! I think every person has questions, to which he/she already has a ready thoughtful answers. Sometimes you play in your mind different situations and how you would behave and deal with it, but it barely ever happens. I will leave this question open.

And that’s it, thank you very much and all the best to your blog.

And this doll for you ; )

Translated into English by: The Seeker

6 comentarios:

Selvaggia Capizzi dijo...

I love her style!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

lucia m dijo...

I LOVE HER STYLE!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

X dijo...

Francesca:
Gracias por comentar.
Saludos

X dijo...

Lucia:
Thanks for comment.
Greetings.

Anónimo dijo...

I love this remarkable blog. always the bright and beautiful girl with sense of style.

X dijo...

Lenusik:
Thank you very kind comment.
: )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA