lunes, 26 de octubre de 2009

College Clutter - Canary Islands, H&M, Madden Girl

ELLA DICE - TONI SAID:
Shirt: Canary Islands Skirt: H&M (ages ago) Shoes: Madden Girl ______________ My style is somewhat European chic meets Southern California girl. I'm attempting to dress fashionably yet comfortable enough to walk the hills on my college campus. My looks are also for the college student or the woman who doesn't have the budget to afford high fashion pieces. ____________________
Mi estilo es algo más moda Europea se basa en chica de California del Sur. Estoy intentando ir a la moda pero lo suficientemente cómoda para caminar por las colinas en mi campus de la universidad. Mi aspecto es también para el estudiante universitario o la mujer que no tiene presupuesto para pagar las piezas de alta costura.
LOOK 689

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

My style is somewhat European chic meets Southern California girl. I'm attempting to dress fashionably yet comfortable enough to walk the hills on my college campus. My looks are also for the college student or the woman who doesn't have the budget to afford high fashion pieces.

isabel dijo...

Me ha gustado el estilo de esta chica. Y siguiendo con el tema idioma...también me ha gustado su blog.
Besos desde Estella.

TEMPORARIAMENTE EM OFF!!! dijo...

OLÁ! TDO BEM... ADOREI SEU BLOG E JÁ TOU TE SEGUINDO...
COMECEI O MEU AGORA DA UMA PASSADINHA LÁ FLOR, QUEM SABE VC ME SEGUE TAMBEM E SEREMOS COLEGUINHAS BLOGOSFERA HEIM?

http://amodadapri.blogspot.com/

ABRAÇOS COM PÉTALAS DA
PRISCILLINHA

Espero um dia poder passar por aqui também...! * )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA