lunes, 12 de octubre de 2009

Sterling Style, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21

ELLA DICE - SAID:
{ sweater&bag, Forever 21 dress, thrifted boots, Urban Outfitters watch}
I am such a sucker for large slouchy sweaters during the fall and the other day I stumbled upon this one at Anthropologie. I fell in love with it's soft fabric and how versatile it is. I can wear this with jeans or dresses and sleeveless or long sleeved. Here I paired it with this jersey dress. Next time I am going to have to wear some tights because this look was pretty freezing. Me gustan los grandes suéteres durante el otoño y el otro día me topé con éste en Anthropologie. Me enamoré con su tela suave y lo versátil que es. Puedo usar esto con pantalones o vestidos sin mangas o de manga larga. Aquí pareadas con este vestido de jersey. La próxima vez voy a tener que usar algunas mallas porque pasé frio.
LOOK 662

No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA