domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

Hello behel, HERMES

Dana Paramita


BLOG: Hello behel


COUNTRY: Indonesia

INDONESIA FASHION BLOGS

GLOBAL FASHION BLOGS

LOOK 1

jeans never dies. it looks great on everything, jackets, shirts, skirts, clogs even. jeans match-able too, now this light blue shirt jeans i mixed with flower skirt, equipped with clogs which have same colors. ready for hanging out with family ;))

>>>>


LOOK 2

my notebook case = my scarf = tiger animal print

>>>>


LOOK 3

i put on my maxi summer dress with leopard print. brown hat and sunglasses for keeping me from bright sunbeam. then went to blady grass field.

>>>>


LOOK 4

>>>>


LOOK 5

Dressbarn t shirt - Levi's jeans - Gosh wedges - Hermes bag

>>>>


LOOK 6

>>>>


LOOK 7

keep it simple with sesame street t-shirt <3 honestly when i was taking those photos, it was my bad-hair-day :p have you ever got bad hair day? i assume every person ever got bad hair day too hihihi :D

>>>>


LOOK 8

mom's poncho - DIY legging - Biondi wedges

>>>>


LOOK 9

wearing clogs from Rotelli, and top + pants that given by my moms..

>>>>


LOOK 10

>>>>


BLOG: Hello behel

LOOK 1373

(A PETICION)

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Son geniales!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

teresweetstyle dijo...

ideales los bolsos de esta chica!

besitos

X dijo...

Aphrodite - Tere:
Sois muy amables por comentar, muchas gracias.
Besos para las dos.

Kata dijo...

I`m here again.I was little busy last monht.I have missed your blog.Cute girl and cute style!!:)
Greetings from Finland.

X dijo...

kata:
Thank you very much for commenting, I will visit your blog.
Greetings friend from Spain

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA