martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

Maikeni blogi - part of me

Maiken M


BLOG: Maikeni blogi - part of me


COUNTRY: Estonia

ESTONIA FASHION BLOGS

GLOBAL FASHION BLOGS

LOOK 1

I was wearing: coat - Bastion; jacket - Bastion; dress - Seppälä; flats - Jeffrey Campbell; sunglasses - Prada; pearls - thrifted.

>>>>


LOOK 2

I was wearing: faux fur coat - Reflex /thrifted/; jeans - Spiced M by Monton; boots - Sempre; bag - Occhiblu; red jacket - Tiiatex FINLAND /thrifted/; scarf - my grandmother's; earrings - a gift from my grandparents; bracelet - unknown.

>>>>


LOOK 3

I was wearing: denim shirt - Halens; top - Killah; pants - Reserved; belt - Diesel; wedges - Pearlz; sunglasses - Prada; handbag - Kvoll; silk scarf - Guess; earrings - probably from some random supermarket.

>>>>


LOOK 4

I was wearing: knitwear - lipo lipo; dress - ASOS; shoes - Amisu (New Yorker); watch - Seiko.

>>>>


LOOK 5

I was wearing (in the evening): denim shirt - Halens; top - Guess; jeans - Crocker (second hand); leather shoes - from my grandmother; clutch - Clinique; sunglasses - Prada.

>>>>


LOOK 6

I was wearing: dress - Blue Seven; shoes - Tamaris; sunglasses - Haga Eyewear; belt - Lindex; bag - second hand; bracelet and earrings - gifts from my grandparents.

>>>>


LOOK 7

>>>>


LOOK 8

I was wearing: top - Denim Co (second hand); pants & belt - Lindex; shoes - DinSko; sunglasses - Prada; bracelet - from some fancy fair; earrings - a gift.

>>>>


LOOK 9

I was wearing: dress - PTA (second hand); cardigan - Lindex; waist-belt - Reserved; leather shoes - from my grandmother.

>>>>


LOOK 10

I was wearing: blazer - Pola (second hand); dress - SisMix (second hand); leggings - Link; shoes - Tamaris; belt - Vintage Armani (second hand).

>>>>


Beautiful pictures

BLOG: Maikeni blogi - part of me


LOOK 1372

4 comentarios:

Maiken dijo...

thank you so much for the great feature! I'm glad to be on your page :)

X dijo...

Thank you, thank you for your comment.
It is very nice.
; )

teresweetstyle dijo...

ideal que va!

besitos!

X dijo...

Tere:
Muchísimas gracias por tu apoyo incondicional.
Besos cielo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA